In order to enroll in a Dale County School, you must live inside the school district.  You will be asked to provide two documents to prove residency within our district.  These may include, but are not limited to, electric bill, water bill, driver's license, voter registration card, etc.  If you are unsure of the district in which you reside, you may call the Office of the Superintendent at 774-2355 for clarification.